Originating Loan Officer Assistant
Company: Guild Holdings Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since
1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the
home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing
for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while
providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the
Reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and
ensuring completeness of submission. Contacts borrower and/or
mortgage broker to collect necessary documentation and act as a
liaison between origination staff, underwriters, and customers.
Active MLO Licensing Required
- Track key dates of transaction.
- Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan
- Manage client and referral partner databases.
- Answer customer inquiries relating to locked status, and loan
application status to ensure quality customer service.
- Resolve file problems, bottlenecks and qualifying issues
throughout production and underwriting process.
- Provide administrative support in the collection and
preparation of submitting loan application with supporting
documentation to processing.
- Coordinate, create, track and distribute marketing
- Perform any other reasonable duties required by Guild Mortgage
Company or Managing Loan Officer to be performed by Loan Officer
Tasks include marketing, database management and send and
collect 1003, disclosures and supporting documentation from
customer for completion and signatures. Assisting through
production and underwriting process. Preparing and submitting loan
application to processing, resolving file issues, conversations
with customers, vendors and referral partners.High level of file
management and client and referral partner conversations including
rate, status and qualifying issues. May perform all Loan Officer
duties including, but not limited to:
- Acting as primary point of contact for the customer, and
keeping the customer informed throughout the process.
- Obtaining an accurate and thorough 1003.
- Analyzing customer's credit and financial scenario, determining
appropriate loan product(s), and obtaining accurate AUS
- Pricing a profitable loan and communicating fees to operations
- Quoting rate, and making commitments regarding locking to
- Disclosing initial 1003 and disclosures to customer according
- Collecting supporting documentation from the customer.
- Discussing product features with customer.
- Submitting a viable loan to processing.
- Reviewing HUD-1 to ensure fees and cash at closing are
consistent with commitment to customer.
- Marketing to referral sources to generate leads and loan
LOA Level 1
2 - 5 years of experience
LOA Level 2
5+ years of experience
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive
compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical,
dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Guild Holdings Company, Spartanburg , Originating Loan Officer Assistant, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!