Company: MSI-Viking Gage
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position is full time, and offers a complete benefits
Seeking an experienced Internal Customer Service
Representative in our Duncan, SC, facility.
Duties of this position are:
- Answering incoming calls and inquiries from customers,
potential customers and MSI Viking outside sales team.
- Providing timely and accurate answers to requests for
information about our products and services.
- Suggesting information about product alternatives, accessories
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the
customers complaint; determining the cause of the problem;
selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem;
expediting correction or adjustment.
- Opening and updating accounts by recording account
- Preparing and processing customer quotes, orders, and changes
according to established department policies and procedures.
- Partner with sales reps to meet and exceed customers service
Candidate Qualifications for this position are:
- A minimum of three years customer service experience.
- Some experience in manufacturing quality processes, precision
gages and metrology systems and the servicing of same equipment is
a major plus. However we may be willing to train the right person
with an insatiable willingness to learn.
- Excellent telephone skills including listening skills, speaking
voice and a positive, friendly demeanor.
- Ability to understand and focus on creating a positive customer
- Ability to maintain composure and a positive temperament in
customer complaint situations.
- Resolving conflicts, problem analyzing and creating solutions
through in-depth, excellent product knowledge.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in order entry,
accounting (ERP) software and Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent time management and productivity skills.
- Ability to be a team player and consistently contribute to the
good of the company, the customer service department and sales
- Ability to prove eligibility to work in the US as supported by
E-Verify records in accordance with SC state law
- Ability to regularly pass drug-free testing
- Very strong work ethic and interpersonal ethics
Keywords: MSI-Viking Gage, Spartanburg , Customer Service/Administrative, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!