Assembly Operator - Second Shift
Company: Magna International Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Mechatronics, Mirrors and Lighting group specializes in
automotive technologies that are driving the future of mobility.
Combining a deep systems knowledge to develop unique vehicle access
experiences, intelligent visions systems and advanced automotive
lighting technologies, MML's expertise light the path to
innovation, safety and styling.
Perform routine assembly line operations with the expectation to
reach production goals, while ensuring that instated quality and 5S
standards are being upheld.
- Assemble parts in specified relationship to each other
following the written and visual instructions or otherwise fasten
- Tend to machines by performing force fitting or fastening
operations and end of line testers.
- Rotate to different work stations as production needs require.
May include using various fixtures to attach parts such as springs,
electrical connectors, heater pads, gaskets, grommets, and
- Perform all daily start up checks at your station per the IPCP
and notify your Supervisor if check does not work as intended.
- Complete all necessary paperwork on time and accurately such as
glass traceability, scrap sheets, daily production reports, 5S
checklists, and start-up checklists.
- Maintain 5S and housekeeping practices.
- Understand your responsibility to the environmental programs,
including ISO14001. Understand the EMS consequences, actual or
potential, of their work activities and/or their behaviors from
specified work instructions.
- Participate in problem solving and continuous improvement
activities, even those not listed in this description.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform the essential duties, satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to aid
in the performance of these essential functions.
- Must be able to read and interpret a variety of written
procedures, part numbers, part descriptions, and operation
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Ability to effectively interact with employees in a team
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training is
Scheduled Hours Monday through Friday
Our second shift works 5PM/530PM to 330AM/4AM typically. Our
production schedule is driven more by the number of orders to fill
than hours. We are currently working Saturdays as required to meet
the production schedule.
Keywords: Magna International Inc., Spartanburg , Assembly Operator - Second Shift, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!