Company: Eden Terrace of Spartanburg
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Eden Terrace of Spartanburg, we are here for one purpose: to
engage and enrich the health and spirit of our residents.
Joining our team means joining a culture of caring: caring for
our residents, caring about our work, and caring for each other.
You'll have a chance to shape and positively impact the community
where you work, and you'll get guidance that will help you to
constantly grow and improve.
We are a certified Great Place to Work, and we can't wait to
welcome you to our team.
STATEMENT OF JOB:
The Receptionist is the official representative of the
organization at the front desk and on the telephone. The
receptionist will attend to the main telephone, handle all incoming
and outgoing calls in a pleasant manner, and greet all visitors or
residents who come to the desk. The receptionist will also be
responsible for such other related clerical duties as the work load
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer telephones and handle all inquiries according to company
- Greet visitors and prospects according to company protocol
- Provide tours to prospects as requested
- Maintain appropriate log books at front desk (Sign-In/Out Log,
Guest Meals, Newspaper subscriptions, Beauty Shop
- Control music in reception area
- Monitor Sundry Shop operation if appropriate
- Maintain announcement board
- Straighten reception area
- Maintain adequate supply of fully assembled marketing
- Vacuum living room area and front door mat as needed
- Distribute office and resident mail
- Maintain list of residents who will not be attending a
- Straighten front porch and patio furniture as needed
- Monitor cleanliness of common-area restrooms
- Monitor door security system
- Distribute newspapers
- Other duties as requested
We are currently looking for a Part Time Receptionist to work
Keywords: Eden Terrace of Spartanburg, Spartanburg , Receptionist, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!