Company: Crane Co.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Operates various CNC machines.
- Reads blue prints, charts, and measuring equipment.
- Makes tooling adjustments.
- Very limited abilities to edit programs
- Expedites scheduled orders.
- Utilize standard measuring tools in order to take readings,
verify quality and document data.
- Completes repetitive operations under detailed
- Seeks assistance for resolving operating problems.
- Maintains a safe work environment and uses proper safety
devices as provided.
- Abides by and actively promotes all facility safety guidelines
and quality procedures.
- Maintains a channel of communication between management and
- Monitors personal productivity to ensure that established
quality and production levels are maintained to support the
business mission statement.
- Maintains 6-S Standards in work area.
- Actively participates in plant improvement projects and
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- One year experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interact
effectively with co-workers and supervisors.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Must support and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work some overtime and weekends.
- Ability to stand and walk 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Keywords: Crane Co., Spartanburg , Machinist, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!