Associate GBS Accounts Receivable Wholesale - 12 Month Contract Position
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Primary duties include Billing, Returns processing, DMS
indexing, preparation, research, adjustments, creation of
credit/debit memos, customer account item clearing, and
miscellaneous administrative activities for adidas and Reebok. This
position will assist other AR functions as needed.
- Indexes DMS deduction images for the claims workflow. DMS
indexing including creation of bar codes for DMS. Provides
deduction detail information for DMS indexing/bar coding for the
Claims Workflow. Assures accuracy of data, clarity of images, and
proper routing of manually indexed documents.
- Indexes Warehouse backup document detail for adidas and/or
Reebok Returns Process.
- Processes adidas and/or Reebok returns:
- Evaluates and sorts return credit memo worksheets
- Researches and verifies billing document information and
payment history detail related to the return credit memo
- Creates adjustments to credit memo worksheets when necessary
and provides additional required data related to the customer or
- Calculates worksheets, creates batches and tapes required for
- Utilizes systems to research and provide pricing for Return
- Creates, verifies, adjusts, validates, and releases credit memo
requests in SAP.
- Verifies, adjusts, validates and releases credit memo
- Creates credit/debit memo requests in SAP for claims and
- Populates related data attributes on credit/debit memo images
in the DMS workflow.
- Creates financial accounting entries related to
- Non-Merchandise billing, third party freight billing, Direct
Billing, Drop-ship Billing.
- Runs daily credit/debit memo reports and balances between DMS
- Assists with customer account item clearing at high peak
- Exercises independent judgment in the resolution of memo
- Complete other tasks as directed by the Supervisor.
- Credit/Claims, DMS Services, Operations Returns, Finance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to work under deadline requirements
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to enter data at a fast pace yet maintain a high
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment with a
minimum of direct supervision
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; and six
to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Working computer knowledge: Microsoft Office; Excel and
Keywords: Adidas, Spartanburg , Associate GBS Accounts Receivable Wholesale - 12 Month Contract Position, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!