You ABSOLUTELY want to work here!
We are seeking exceptional
Technicians that want to deliver the most efficient,
highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair and
NO ON CALL!
· Work environment full of folks
that have fun and really care about each other!! We are
family! Our average tenure for employees is over 10
· Regular Training
· Uniforms furnished and paid for
by the company
· New trucks that are well cared
for and that you get to take home every night
· Company provided tools and fully
· Incentive pay and fun rewarding
· Company furnished SMART phones
· Tuition reimbursement for
qualified school work
· Excellent customer reviews and
· We always do what is right!
What about our benefits plan is above the rest?
· Blue Cross Blue Shield
Healthcare with 90% paid by company
· Short and Long Term
· 401(k) Plan with company
· Life Insurance
Our HVAC Technicians will:
· Servicing all residential HVAC
system issues on time and to the customer’s satisfaction
· Willing to educate and assist
customers in choosing the best residential HVAC options and
· Troubleshooting and repairing
customer’s systems, performing scheduled maintenance, suggesting
and performing system improvements, modifications, etc to
current/future residential customers.
· Show yourself as professional
and knowledgeable to address customer issues, win new referrals and
· Maintain a clean, organized
· Follow our computer based
scheduling and work processes system
· Participate actively in
meetings, and trainings
· Work alongside customer service,
dispatch, and other departments to improve performance and work
flow of the company.
What is REQUIRED of our HVAC Technician?
· a GREAT attitude and be
passionate about company culture!
· Clean, safe driving record.
· Proven track record in
residential HVAC repair work and maintenance of residential HVAC
equipment and accessories
· Ability to speak and write in
the English language
· Highly organized with
exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Knowledge of local mechanical
codes and ability to make on-the-job applications
· Highly motivated, self-starter
· Strong desires to be a better
technician tomorrow than you are today.
· High integrity with advanced
social skills and ability to make solid connections.
· Outgoing personality that blends
well with a fast-paced, goal driven environment.