Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Apex Systems, America's second largest technical staffing firm,
has an opportunity for a
Full Stack Developer
with a top client in Spartanburg, SC.
If interested in this, or any other opportunities with Apex
Systems, please send a resume and best contact information to Sarah
Zschunke, Technical Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZENS OR GREENCARD HOLDERS WHO ARE
WILLING TO RELOCATE TO SPARTANBURG, SC.
Location: Spartanburg, SC - Remote to start, but candidates must
be open to working onsite in Spartanburg once offices reopen.
Are you passionate about technology and business, and ready to
learn what it takes to help a private, fast-growing company
innovate and execute in the fintech space? Join our team as an
Experienced Full-Stack Developer (C#, .NET, Java, Python). Will
also need Front-end experience with Anuglar or React.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, in Computer Science strongly
preferred or a related discipline with at least 8 years of
- 5+ years of .Net applications development.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web Services, Web API, JQuery, CSS, Angular
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) - major plus!
- Windows Forms (WinForms), Windows Presentation Foundation
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Preferred skills to include Python and AWS.
- Work on a scrum team to deliver software solutions by providing
the essential benefit to the customers by delivering the simplest
solution to the functional requirement. Work cross-functionally
with other team members: other engineers, testers, product owners,
designers, Ops, customer support
- Mentor junior engineers, new team members, and apply technical
expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- Use disparate pieces of information to drive investigation and
- Demonstrate an understanding of current trends in information
technology best practices and standards and how to apply this
understanding to work projects and processes.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the technology from
the assigned information technology platform
- Join agile Product Teams practicing rapid software development
- Work directly with business leaders and subject matter experts
on the most important things that drive value to the business
- Seek out, research and experiment with new technologies
- Develop applications based on the .Net framework with minimal
- Lead small teams in the development of new applications.
- Provide technical leadership in the introduction and
implementation of new tools and techniques.
- Participate in plan development, ensuring on time task
- Perform as a technical lead for projects as needed.
- Ensure alignment of solutions to business objectives.
- Perform scope, design and code reviews to ensure quality.
- Perform technical analysis of new and existing systems, and
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at email@example.com or
Keywords: Apex Systems, Spartanburg , Full-Stack Developer, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!