Utility Aide / Dishwasher - Choose Your Pay & PTO Options! Daily Pay Available!
Company: Senior Living Communities
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have
rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a
difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
Summit Hills cares about the individuals who serve our members
and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a
team environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your
Now accepting applications for a Part-Time Utility Aide to
support the dining functions of a campus by providing various
services in the areas of food preparation, dish-washing,
sanitation, and the receiving and storage of supplies under the
supervision of the Executive Chef / Director of Dining
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent
lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold
conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise
- Works with hands in gloves or immersed in water for extensive
periods of time.
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Keywords: Senior Living Communities, Spartanburg , Utility Aide / Dishwasher - Choose Your Pay & PTO Options! Daily Pay Available!, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!