Credit Disputes Specialist
Company: Search Solution Group
Posted on: June 10, 2021
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
Search Solution Group is looking for an ideal candidate to join
their client who is in the Financial Services Industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Customer Advocate, Credit Disputes II is responsible for
working and validating credit reporting complaints or credit
disputes. You will also be tasked with investigating, analyzing
root cause and disposition of complaints. Additional
responsibilities can include:
- Investigates & responds to Credit Disputes through E-Oscar and
other channels in a timely and accurate manor
- Perform direct complaint investigation to determine root cause
and accurate disposition.
- Advocates for a positive customer experience while handling or
reviewing disputes in an urgent and positive manner.
- Resolves disputes timely within the appropriate SLA.
- To monitor and expedite resolution of disputes (as needed), per
the associated operations processes
- Completes and pass all company required training courses by
assigned due date(s).
- Provide process improvement recommendations, as
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the auto finance or equivalent
consumer finance industry
Additional Skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of consumer credit report information
- Strong understanding of the auto loan lifecycle
- The ability to navigate ACAs Loan Originating, Servicing System
and Source documents to research inquiries is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to maintain composure and multitask in a fast-paced
Search Solution Group is a broad-based recruitment firm
serving mid-tier companies to Fortune 100 clients. Our recruitment
firm has built a nationwide reputation for our ability to
collaborate with clients to find the talent solutions for any need.
Search Solution Staffing, a division of Search Solution Group, is a
full-service staffing agency with a national footprint focused on
the temporary, contract, and contract-to-hire market.
Whether our clients are looking for retained executive search,
permanent direct-hire recruitment, or flexible contract staffing,
we have dedicated in-house resources that specialize in the type of
search your company needs. We take a collaborative approach with
our clients and take the time to fully understand our clients
business needs before initiating a search.
Keywords: Search Solution Group, Spartanburg , Credit Disputes Specialist, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!