Sr Utility Operator - Blowmold
Company: Dean Foods Company
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PET Dairy, a DFA Dairy Brands company, is seeking a 3rd Shift Sr
Utility Operator to support our Spartanburg location.
We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and great
Job Description & Requirements
The Senior Utility Operator- Blowmold is responsible for
operating plastic blow molding machines and making necessary
adjustments to ensure production of containers is made in a safe,
efficient and high quality manner.
- Monitor conveyor lines for damaged bottles.
- Operate bagger and debagger stations.
- Troubleshoot and perform minor repair of blow mold
- Train others on blow mold operation.
- Adapt to various situations and adjusts to shifting
- Operate equipment at recommended speeds and communicate
mechanical and operational issues as they arise.
- Ensure all paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and
accurate format, and completed with required information.
- Ensure all required information is documented in accordance
- Analyze process data and equipment performance data to improve
quality, throughput, and troubleshoot.
- Utilizing continuous improvement mindset, assist in identifying
opportunities to improve processes.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include
wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space
safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Responsible for food safety, pre-requisite programs and food
quality related to designated area.
- Report any food safety and food quality related issues to
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 18 months experence required.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Experience within the food and beverage industry
- Must be able to able to stand, walk, push or pull a majority of
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to work in a wet environment with some exposure
dust, gas or fumes.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime,
weekends and holidays.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including
drug, background and criminal checks).
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
California applicants, click here for information regarding the
data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.
Keywords: Dean Foods Company, Spartanburg , Sr Utility Operator - Blowmold, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!