Dental Assistant Trainee (No Experience Required)
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Aspen Dental, those that succeed have more than professional
experience. They are passionate, caring people with the drive to
reach their career goals. Regardless of your background, Aspen
offers a Dental Assistant Training Program, allowing you to have
more than a job, but a career.
And the opportunity doesn't end there. Our commitment of
promoting from within means your career path is limitless. Many
Dental Assistants with Aspen Dental choose to continue their career
as a member of the field management team. Combined with
best-in-class learning and development programs and a competitive
salary and benefits package you'll have opportunities to not only
kick-start your career, but your life.
Aspen Dental is on a mission to give America a healthy mouth.
Dental Assistants that join Aspen are committed to providing
quality care and live that mission every day. With Aspen, not only
can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real
difference in the lives of your patients.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc. Aspen Dental-branded
practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that
provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all
dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to
maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Spartanburg , Dental Assistant Trainee (No Experience Required), Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!