Hygienist - RDH
Company: Aspen Dental
Posted on: July 15, 2021
Hygienist - RDH
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
When you say "Yes" to Aspen Dental, you get a great career and so
much more. From mentors invested in your success, to a support
network that has your back, joining Aspen Dental can give you the
career you never imagined and the financial well-being to live the
life you always wanted. Aspen Dental's mission is to change the
smile of one patient, one team member, and one community at a time
and we're looking for YOU to help achieve that!
Join the general practice team as a Hygienist Assistant and say
- State-of-the-art technology including new iTero scanners,
digital x-rays, enhanced oral cancer screening, and in-office
- Collaborating with dentists to recommend treatment plans.
- Partnering with the office team to provide superior support
services to help patients get the care they need, today.
- Competitive salary & profit sharing mix.
- Autonomy to build schedules that allow for comprehensive
- Access to the Hygiene Development Program to help you hone in
your clinical skills that includes mentorship by an experienced
hygiene coach, lunch & learns, and regional meetings offering ADA
- Opportunities to give back to your community providing free
dental care to veterans and others through the Healthy Mouth
Movement, Mouth Mobile, and various overseas outreach
- A safe working environment for you and your patients with our
Smile Wide Smile Safe
With industry-leading new patient demand, you'll make a difference
in the lives of patients while enjoying access to:
- Hundreds of hours of FREE Continuing Education (online).
- Paid time off PTO and holidays.
- Health, Retirement, Life & Disability benefits.
- Opportunities beyond the dental office such as Territory
Manager, Division Director and even Vice President of Hygiene
The Hygienist Assistant is the "right hand" of the Dental
Hygienist. S/he assists the Hygienist in providing a quality and
caring experience for patients, helping to ensure proper charting,
chairside equipment setups are complete, and provide the Hygienist
with equipment and supplies during patient procedures. A Hygiene
Assistant must have a strong understanding of hygiene procedures,
practices and materials. The Hygiene Assistant supports a smooth
flow of patients in the office.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Successful completion of a dental hygiene program
- Certified or Registered Dental Assistant preferred.
- Previous dental experience is preferred, but not required.
Dental Assistant training preferred.
- State requirements where specified.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated
by licensed dentists. Hygienist Assistants work for the licensed
dentists in the Aspen Dental-branded practices. The practices
receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental
Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
Aspen Dental - 1490 Wo Ezell Blvd 1158 Spartanburg, South Carolina
29301 United States SOUTH CAROLINA,
Keywords: Aspen Dental, Spartanburg , Hygienist - RDH, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!