Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Weekend
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Upstate
Posted on: October 4, 2021
Overview: Are you a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) who wants to make a difference in people’s
lives every day? If so, Interim HealthCare of the Upstate is the
place for you. We have been recognized as the #1 employer in the
state for providing meaningful work to our employees in addition to
being named a Top Workplace in South Carolina for
the fifth consecutive year! We are looking for Weekend Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in beautiful Greenville, SC and
surrounding areas to assure quality patient/client care and
services are provided to in-home clients.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring
God through the enrichment of human life.
Flexible Schedule: Full or Part-Time
Who you are:
- Active LPN License in South Carolina
- Graduate of a practical (vocational) nursing program for
LPN/LVN and has a current license as a LPN/LVN in the South
- At least one-year or 1200 hours of experience as an
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance and Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
Who we are:
Interim HealthCare of the Upstate has been providing quality
care in the region for over 42 years. That kind of stability
combined with our commitment to integrity and quality care makes us
your perfect career partner. We provide flexible career
assignments that today’s healthcare professionals need to
accommodate their lifestyle and priorities. We earned TOP500
Medicare Certified Home Health Provider in the country and have
consistently been ranked as a 5-star provider. And, thanks to a
state-of-the-art EMR, charting is completed during work
hours! Our LPNs thrive in our compassionate
culture of care and amazing patient outcomes, which helps us
support not only our patients but their families as
well. Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating
an inclusive environment for all employees.
What you'll do:
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Recognizes and reports changes in the patient’s condition to
the RN supervisor.
- Assists the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Upstate, Spartanburg , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Weekend, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!