Posted on: November 11, 2021
• Setting up and operating Tire Building Machines to produce tires
to specifications and the manufacturing production schedule,
including stage 1, stage 2 and strip winding
• Troubleshooting common problems on production equipment.
• Performing routine and planned maintenance activities in
accordance with SOP’s and PM requirements to minimize machine
downtime and scrap.
• Properly record all reports and results daily – inventory,
production, scrap, quality, etc.
• Accountable for the quality of green tires passed to Curing
• Follow environmental, health and safety standards and
• Maintaining housekeeping of defined equipment areas by adhering
to the guidelines of the GMP / 5S and best practice systems.
• Communicating machine status and performance to the following
shift team to ensure effective shift changeovers if applicable
Shift start: 5:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
Rotating 2-2-3 schedule (includes every other weekend)
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Basic computer skills to operate machines, input and track
information. Willing to work in a NON climate controlled
environment. Willing to work in a physically demanding position,
requires upper body strength.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Trelleborg is a provider of engineered polymer solutions that
seal, damp, and protect critical applications. Trelleborg is a
publicly-traded company and is headquartered in Sweden.
Keywords: Trelleborg, Spartanburg , Production Hand, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!