Class A Driver - Part Time
Company: Ryder System
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Do you want to supplement your income in a rewarding career with
one of the largest transportation companies in the country? Are you
looking for an excellent place to call home with lighter schedules
and no sacrifice to career development and advancement? Are you
looking to work less hours but still make a huge impact?
We are currently hiring a Class A Part Time Professional
Driver in Spartanburg, SC
Call or Text "Spartanburg"
to Susan at 629-230-7977
Paid Time Off provided for COVID vaccination
About the position:
- Compensation: $23/hour
- Part Time: Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Requirements: Dry Van and Flatbed
- Additional benefits: No Touch Freight! Great
- Part Time: Holiday Pay, 401k matching and
stock purchase plan.
- Employee Discounts:
- Thousands of dollars off new car purchases!! BMW, Jeep,
Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Fiat, GM & more!
- Up to 22% off monthly wireless bill and discounts on select
wireless devices! (Verizon, ATT, T-Mobile, Sprint)
- Discounts on Goodyear, Bridgestone and Firestone tires and well
as other auto care!
- Discounts on Samsung electronics and Electrolux, Frigidaire and
- Exclusive savings on movie tickets, theme parks, hotels, tours,
Broadway and Vegas shows & more!
- Save up to 50% on flowers, gift baskets and jewelry to that
- Premiere status with United Airlines and Up to 70% off on over
150,000 hotels and resorts worldwide!
Ryder values our Drivers and their Referrals.
$1,500 Referral Bonus for every driver who
Your job is essential to keep our economy afloat and
your safety through this pandemic is our top priority. We have
implemented stringent cleaning processes and will provide personal
protective equipment to keep you safe as you keep America
- Bluetooth hands-free devices permitted
- Great employee discounts on tools, cell phones, appliances,
electronics, and cars
- 24/7 industry leading emergency roadside assistance to get you
up and running quickly. Over 800 maintenance facilities nationwide.
If your truck is down, you still get paid
- Be the “Captain of your Ship” with Ryder - We trust you to make
decisions to keep yourself and others safe
- All Uniform needs + Boot Allowance provided at no cost
- Paid Training
- Safest, reliable fleet in the industry
- Driver and Employee Appreciation Events
- Driver mentor program that develops a culture focused on
safety, support, trust, and respect
- Career development opportunities to Certified Driver Trainer,
management, and beyond
- Team environment: Managers and dispatchers that you can trust.
Get the respect you deserve. You have a voice in the company
- Voted one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes four years in a
This is a perfect role for the Semi-Retired, Retired,
Active Duty, or Driver with limited availability.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug
and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
- Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or
- 9 months experience within the past 3 years,
- 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years,
- 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
- Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations
policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be
required in different locations and/or accounts.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws,
regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards
Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading
of freight if required by customer
- Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug
Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Posted Date 2 months ago
(9/14/2021 5:07 PM)
Primary State/Province SC
Primary City SPARTANBURG
Category Drivers Home
Employment Type Regular-Part
Position Code 0663
Keywords: Ryder System, Spartanburg , Class A Driver - Part Time, Other , SPARTANBURG, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!