Registered Nurse (RN) - Easley
Company: Interim HealthCare of the Upstate
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Overview: Are you a Registered Nurse
who wants to make a difference in people’s lives every day? If so,
Interim HealthCare of the Upstate is the place for you. We have
been recognized as the #1 employer in the state for providing
meaningful work to our employees in addition to being named a
Top Workplace in South Carolina for the fifth
We need a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) like you to work
in Easley, SC and surrounding areas to assure
quality patient/client care and services are provided to in-home
Our Mission: We are dedicated to honoring
God through the enrichment of human life.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered Nurse program and an
active, unrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina or
compact multi-state license
- One (1) year Med/Surg or Critical Care / IV Therapy experience
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Cell Phone and Mileage Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Tuition Assistance and Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
What you'll do:
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of
nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the
written Plan of Care.
- Uses clinical decision making to manage an assigned patient
population efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of the Upstate, Spartanburg , Registered Nurse (RN) - Easley, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!