Company: SmileMakers, A Berkshire Hathaway Company
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Smilemakers E-Commerce Specialist Are you ready for a career
where fun means business? Join us at Oriental Trading Company, a
Berkshire Hathaway Company! **This is a hybrid position. You will
work in the office on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and from home on
Monday and Friday.**General Summary of Purpose: As our SM
E-Commerce Specialist, you will be responsible for updating website
content and web merchandising designed to convert traffic on US and
Canada websites. This includes, but is not limited to, monthly
content updates, landing page creation, blog posts, seasonal
merchandising and SEO improvements. This position is also
responsible for providing accurate and timely reporting of
SmileMakers digital marketing programs, for deploying weekly
emails, and for providing training and back up support of other
email functions. In a fast and dynamic environment, this position
takes on troubleshooting and support of eCommerce enhancements.
- Executes monthly content updates to SmileMakers US and Canada
websites. Includes updates to homepage and vertical market pages,
category banners, landing pages and blogs ensuring mobile
- Performs monthly new product image uploads, including
- Performs OMS image updates as dictated by Merchandise and sent
- Deploys weekly emails and provides training and backup support
of other email functions. Includes HTML coding, testing, and
troubleshooting issues related to email.
- Collaborates with external vendors and Finance to prepare
monthly digital marketing reports. Analyzes campaign performance
and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Works closely with Marketing to define landing page
requirements and online placement.
- Collaborates with Creative team for website user interface (UI)
- Creates and maintains website redirects. This includes product,
category and search redirects.
- Performs initial troubleshooting for eCommerce support tickets
and escalates to the appropriate person for timely resolution.
- Monthly site audits to conformance to image size
- Responsible for monthly heatmap reporting of market
- Works with Merchandising team to improve SEO meta data for
product, category and landing pages while ensuring content is being
created with SEO best practices.
- Implements ADA updates to follow guidelines.
- Executes search result recommendations made by Merchandise and
eCommerce Manager. Including, but not limited to, synonyms, search
redirects popular code.
- Participates in eCommerce website QA and user acceptance
testing, including after business hours testing.
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading
Company and SmileMakers.
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
- Works cross-functionally and collaboratively with teams in
Creative, Marketing and Merchandising to execute against all
- Assists with reporting on merchandising & digital campaigns as
well as site performance as needed.
- Performs other relevant projects and duties as assigned. Here's
what you need to join the fun:
- HTML coding skills, understanding of SEO basics.
- Working knowledge of CSS and Photoshop; understanding of web
- Knowledge of browser's capabilities, design constraints on the
web, web site structure and functionality.
- Technically savvy and able to learn new concepts and software
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- Highly detail oriented with exceptional proofreading
- Confident to handle multiple projects simultaneously and under
- Results-oriented with a strong drive for achievement
- Excellent organization and written and verbal communication
- B2B marketing experience a plus
- Associate Degree or College degree with relevant course work,
or equivalent experience
- Minimum one-year experience in eCommerce
- All work and no play just isn't our style. Join us today! To
apply in less than ten minutes click the "Apply" button or view a
complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the
profile information and then login with your new user when prompted
to complete the application process.SmileMakers
(www.smilemakers.com) is the premier provider of patient giveaways
and practice promotion products for the dental and medical markets.
Founded in 1977, SmileMakers mission is to make smiles happen! In
2013, SmileMakers was purchased by Oriental Trading Company, the
nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies,
arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. With a
corporate vision to "Make Life More Fun," Oriental Trading (a
Berkshire Hathaway company) spreads joy and smiles to millions each
year through a robust family of brands; Oriental Trading, Fun
Express, MindWare, SmileMakers, Morris Costumes and
Keywords: SmileMakers, A Berkshire Hathaway Company, Spartanburg , Ecommerce Specialist, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!