Global Contract Services Specialist
Company: Milliken & Company
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Headquartered in Spartanburg, South Carolina, Milliken & Company is
a global, innovative, industrial diversified manufacturing company
that has been exploring, discovering, and creating ways to enhance
people s lives since 1865. With expertise across a breadth of
disciplines including specialty chemical, floor covering, and
performance materials, the company works around the world every day
to add true value to people s lives, improve health and safety, and
help make our world more sustainable. Milliken has long led the way
for "knowledge-based" investment, employing over 100 PhDs, and has
accumulated over 2,200 U.S. patents and more than 5,000 patents
worldwide. Milliken is widely acknowledged as an international
leader in research technology, innovation, and customer service.
With over 35 manufacturing facilities located in the U.S., U.K.,
Belgium, France, China, India, Mexico, and Australia, and other
sales and service operations throughout the Americas, Europe and
Asia, Milliken's more than 7,000 associates work to deliver
innovations that do good for the world, create new experiences, and
build for the future.
The Global Contract Services Specialist will have cross-functional
responsibility supporting the growth of Global Strategic Accounts
and Americas Strategic Accounts through exceptional administration
of Contract Services. The primary focus of the role will be to lead
the execution of Americas RFPS (Request for Proposals) and assist
in the support of Global RFPs. Included in the role are
administration of contract services, maintaining a central database
of won/lost contracts, working with supporting functions to capture
Customer KPIs, and initiating and coordinating RFP response teams.
This role provides exposure to Sales Operations, Sales, Marketing,
Customer Service, and other supporting services groups.
This role will receive extensive training from our current Global
Contract Services Leader.
* Start to finish execution of RFP Responses
* Customize the RFP template unique to the customer
* Completion of vendor forms when customers have forms to be
completed by Milliken to set Milliken up in their systems.
* Execute W-9 requests.
* Organize, categorize, and centralize standard RFP responses.
* Update files for price increases on government contracts
(Sourcewell, NASPO, GSA, etc.)
* Needs to interact with supporting cross functional team with an
outgoing, positive, can do attitude
* Sales Growth of Key Target Accounts
* Increased Win Ratio of RFP's
* Volume Growth of Customer Contracts
* Response Time of RFP delivery
* 3+ years RFP/Contract Services in an Industry Related Field
* B.S./B.A. or equivalent work/education combination
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to
communicate sales data analytics to sales managers and sales
* Ability and Experience in operating and executing under customer
* Self-motivated with an ability to work cross functionally as a
* Strong experience working with contracts including Master
* Knowledge and ability to work with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint,
Word, SAP, and SFDC
* Related work experience dealing with customers and/or sales
* Strong cross-functional experience
* Interiors market knowledge
* Customer facing experience
Milliken & Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a
qualified individual with a disability.
Keywords: Milliken & Company, Spartanburg , Global Contract Services Specialist, Other , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!