Maintenance Inventory Specialist - Spartanburg, SC
Company: Tindall Corporation
Posted on: February 15, 2021
Tindall is currently hiring for a Maintenance Inventory
Specialist. If you are looking for regular, dependable hours,
benefits, and growth opportunities where you will be able to be
hands on then look no further than Tindall and apply today!! What
we do: https://youtu.be/LEtlbY7G7vk Employee Benefits
- Very competitive hourly pay
- Full-time: M-F work week w/ occasional Saturdays and potential
- Weekly Paycheck
- Paid Vacation Time
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Boot Voucher of $150
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance after 90 days
- 401K Retirement Account with employer matching! As a
Maintenance Inventory Specialist, you will be responsible for the
- Purchase restocking items for parts inventory and emergency
- Assign P.O. numbers, verify pricing and shipping dates, and
verify backordered delivery dates.
- Verify delivery of parts delivered, clear PO's and enter those
delivered parts into inventory or charge them directly to work
- Enter all work orders into IFS to successfully track all costs,
parts, labor, RFO, planned or unplanned statuses.
- Enter all fuel usage and purchases into IFS and charge them to
the equipment used.
- Enter open work orders into IFS for scheduling; print reports
that list all open W.O's for weekly maintenance meetings.
- Print weekly reports for planned/unplanned work orders for
- Print monthly reports to track all material and labor costs for
- Print monthly report to track quarterly-yearly PM's
- Reconcile p-card receipts to match bank statements on a monthly
- Update material cost inventory as needed.
- Cycle count inventory as required; enter new items/price into
system as needed.
- Enter new equipment into IFS as needed; write and install new
equipment job tasks and schedule frequency.
- Enter fuel reports into system and get required readings off
- Answer phones and take messages as needed.
- Pickup office supplies/parts, as needed, at our mail room.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as directed by Supervisor.
Expectations of Employees
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent attendance
- Attention to safety & quality
- Upholding company core values
- Maintain a clean and organized work area Qualifications
- High School Diploma required
- IFS experience highly preferred Traits of Successful Employees
- Ability to tolerate physical demands and outdoor environment of
- Ability to gain specific knowledge of company's production,
yard, and delivery activities
- Desire to build long term relationships
- Exhibition of good communication skills when working with
- Ability to complete tasks according to planned schedule
- Willingness to assist others where needed Work Environment:
- The work areas are not climate controlled. Ambient temperatures
and humidity will generally be the same as outdoor temperatures. In
the summer, temperatures and humidity can be greater than the
ambient temperature. In winter, they can be lower.
- Some work will be done in direct sunlight outdoors
- Due to the nature of the operation, the levels of noise, dust
and dirt can be very high Tindall is a zero-tolerance drug-free
workplace. Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment and
regular post-employment, random drug screens. Tindall Corporation,
its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA:
M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected
Keywords: Tindall Corporation, Spartanburg , Maintenance Inventory Specialist - Spartanburg, SC, Professions , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!