Experienced Sprinkler Installer
Company: Johnson Controls, Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Various Incentives based on Experience
What you will do
Under direct supervision and using established standards,
responsible for hardware designs and software programming for HVAC
control systems to meet the intent of the project requirements.
Provides detailed information and submittals to communicate design
and operation to customers, consultants, Johnson Controls field
installation team and subcontractors. Responds to basic warranty
How you will do it
- Selects hardware designs from standard design library for flow
diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts
and electrical schematics as required.
- Performs software programming using established standards as a
basis of design.
- Coordinates the creation of necessary drawings and equipment
schedules for submittals and installation.
- Selects, orders, and tracks the delivery of materials for
assigned projects. Coordinates factory-mounting processes to meet
factory and project schedule.
- Assists in the loading and commissioning of all system and
network-level controllers as required. Assists in validation of
complete system functionality and troubleshoots problems with
subcontractors and other trades to ensure proper
- Gathers field changes from the project team and creates
as-built drawings and software. Prepares proper documentation
and/or manuals for system operation.
- Keeps management and JCI contractor or customer informed of job
progress and issues.
- Assists in performing site-specific training for owner/operator
on the total system.
- Completes paperwork including but not limited to time sheets,
expense reports, and on-site documentation.
- Adheres to safety standards. High degree of regard to employee
and subcontractor safety.
What we look for
- Minimum of four years of experience with installing and/or
commissioning controls systems including system-level
- Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and control
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated advanced computer skills required, particularly
computer-related drafting tools.
Bachelors in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering or Computer
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected
veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any
other characteristic protected by law. To view more information
about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a
candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a
disability and you require an accommodation during the application
process, please visit here.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Inc., Spartanburg , Experienced Sprinkler Installer, Professions , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!