Company: Univar Solutions
Posted on: August 4, 2022
A Place Where People MatterStart your career journey with Univar
Solutions! - Here you can make an impact on the world around you
and accelerate your career in areas that energize and excite you.
-Inventory CoordinatorResponsible for coordinating inventory issues
between warehouse, sales and purchasing in order to meet customer
deliveries.WHAT YOU'LL DO: -
- Coordinate inventory flow.
- Responsible for receiving (REC) and handling put-a-ways,
- Complete freight claims.
- Follow-up on back orders and Handle cycle counts.
- Make appropriate adjustments for transfers.
- Track damaged material, aged inventory and quarantine
- Maintains warehouse computer set-up.
- Handle vendor material returns and Issue credit memo for
product and container returns.
- Print PO's with current location of product assuring 3PL
inventory is available.
- Track totes.
- Coordinate daily shuttle loads.
- Responsible for maintaining BASF consigned product.
- Coordinate 3PL products.
- Work with purchasing on aged inventory.
- Resolve miss-shipments, damages and follow-up on receipt
- Research and tackle problems with Inventory discrepancies and
incorrect deliveries.WHAT YOU'LL NEED: -
- SAP experience preferred.
- Product familiarity.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong phone skills necessary for problem resolution and
customer service.Education / Training:
- The ability to read, write, count, understand and speak
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience shipping and receiving products using a computer
- Some product knowledge, chemical industry background and/or
chemistry classes a plus.WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT: -
- Office and Warehouse environment. Exposure to fumes, dirt,
noise and hazardous chemicals daily. May require safety equipment
and/or precautions.Univar Solutions is a leading, global
distributor of chemicals and ingredients essential to the safety,
health, and wellbeing of our daily lives -from life-saving
medicines and vitamins to hand sanitizers and industrial materials
used for cleaning, construction, and more. - Our global team of
more than -10,000 employees -support our vision to redefine
distribution and be the most valued chemical and ingredient
distributor on the planet! We offer a Total Rewards package -that
includes market aligned pay and incentives as well as a diverse
benefits offering to -support our employees' physical, emotional,
and financial wellbeing. -Univar Solutions supports sustainable
solutions -for the world around us so that we can do our part to
-keep our communities healthy, fed, clean and safe.We are committed
to a diverse workforce and a culture of inclusion.Together, we are
building a culture that acknowledges the unique experiences,
perspectives and expertise of individuals and provides the
development and growth opportunities to empower us to redefine our
industry. -Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and
will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or other protected
Keywords: Univar Solutions, Spartanburg , Inventory Coordinator, Professions , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!