Company: Highland Baking Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description Highland Baking Company, SC is looking for
high-energy candidates to fill our full-time position! Come join
our team!Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick up radios and forklift keys from Receiving Office.
- At Battery Station unhook forklift battery from battery
- Complete daily forklift safety checklist and follow safety
procedures for the forklift to be used.
- Check with production and packing areas about which ingredients
or supplies need to be brought in to their areas according to that
day's production schedule.
- Upon delivery truck arrival and before entering the truck,
check that dock lock is safely in place and later lift and set
loading platform onto trailer.
- Move pallets with goods or raw materials from inside delivery
trailers to the receiving dock to be checked in (all ingredients
need to have the date received stamped).
- Transport the pallets with goods or raw materials to the
corresponding storage area and store according to temperature
sensitivity and allergen management matrix.
- Responsible for ensuring correct stock rotation, ingredients
must be used according to company's criteria regarding FIFO (First
in First Out).
- If applicable, load on delivery trailer empty pallets.
- Release lock and lift loading platform.
- Bring forklift back to charging station. If necessary plug
forklift's battery to battery charger.
- Maintain Receiving Area and all Storage areas organized and
- Inspect ingredient bags and boxes or pest harborage or any
- Other duties as needed. Skills and Responsibilities
- Responsible for reporting any and all food safety issues to
your supervisor or management staff in a timely manner
- Knowledge of the products manufactured in Highland Baking.
- Knowledge of the health and safety regulations.
- Including cGMP's (Highland Baking Company's Current Good
- Proper use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Knowledge of Color Coding Policies
- Ability to use various machines.
- Good communication skills to deliver valuable teamwork
- Able to follow and execute instructions.
- Accurate, patient, careful, responsible, and quick and
- Dedicated to achievement of Highland Baking Company and
department's goals. The position requires physical activity such as
reaching, bending, twisting, squatting, lifting 50 pounds or more,
and standing for 8-12 hours daily.Full-time employees are eligible
for insurance, holiday pay, paid vacation time, sick days, medical
and paternal leave, and 401K with options.
Keywords: Highland Baking Company, Spartanburg , Receiver, Professions , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!