Company: NEWSPRING CHURCH INC
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Spartanburg Campus - Spartanburg, SC
- Support the vision of NewSpring Church by leading the
production needs of campus gatherings, events, and classes.
- Hold the team accountable to the MPS of Production at NewSpring
- Identify and recruit key leaders and technical team
- Provide regular technical training and equipping for campus
production team members.
- Collaborate with Support Production to plan training and
- Meet with key leaders to access growth plan for production team
- Collaborate with NSC Production to maintain, repair, and
- Manage and oversee operation of all production equipment in
distributed systems at campus, including KidSpring, classrooms, and
- Collaborate with the Worship Arts Director and Worship Leader
to create, plan, execute weekly campus gatherings.
- Lead and shepherd directly the key leaders and overseers of
audio, video, lighting, scheduling and NewServe through recurring
- Celebrate, provide guidance, feedback, and critique related to
the execution of AVL responsibilities and tasks.
- Work with the scheduling coordinator to ensure all necessary
production roles at least 3 weeks in advance of gathering.
- Collaborate with Support Production to meet the quarterly stage
visual goals and requirements
- Collaborate with Campus Production Coordinators to celebrate
wins, identify problems, and find solutions
- Travel to NewSpring campuses as needed to attend meetings,
observe services or assist with service production, equipment
management, and training.
Keywords: NEWSPRING CHURCH INC, Spartanburg , Production Coordinator, Professions , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...