Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Duncan, SC - $1,600 sign-on bonusAverage pay: $950-$1,150
weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL
experienceJob ID: 232215Overview
- Predictable daily home time work schedule.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight. Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- $1,600 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Quarterly safety and performance bonuses of up to $2,400 per
- Annual longevity bonuses. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Duncan, SC.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 1600PI229993332
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Spartanburg , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated Shuttle truck driver, Professions , Duncan, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!