Reefer CDL-A Truck Driver
Company: Decker Truck Line, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2019
DRIVEN TO BE THE BEST Provide your contact information, and a recruiter will contact you shortly! Reefer Like a Decker Ready to run? Decker's hiring and running areas cover the majority of the U.S., giving you greater lengths of haul and the miles you need to stretch your earnings. Whether you drive team or solo, you can expect to get home about every two weeks, sometimes weekly. Reefer drivers also get an increase in pay each year they drive with us. Drive some of the newest trucks on the road while getting the corporate-style benefits and recognition you deserve. Where We Run MIDWEST REEFER The Midwest Reefer routes run an average length of haul around 600 miles and cover the Midwest to Canada, Southeast and South Central United States. Depending upon your location, you can get home every 10-14 days, sometimes even weekly. WESTERN REEFER Our only true OTR Division, the Western Reefer teams runs across 48 states. Nearly 70% of these runs are west of Ohio and you'll still get flexible, reliable home time. TEAMS Out teams assist with delivering tight loads, on time. Most runs haul a mix of dedicated freight, so you can expect consistent and steady miles in addition to great home time. The Backing of a Big Company, with the Values of a Small One. We're proud to have an industry advantage that we can put to good use for our drivers. After all, they are the ones who keep us running. Each week, we're adding late-model trucks to our fleet to ensure you have the most up-to-date equipment on the road. This means less maintenance issues, less down time and more money in your pocket.We want you to make your career home here and, when it comes to showing it, we aren't shy. Each month, we select a driver of the month from each of our 4 categories. The driver who gets selected the most times, wins a vacation at the end of the year. Make it to driver of the year and you can win prizes like a new Harley-Davidson or Ford Fusion. Why Run with Us?
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement & Flex Benefits Plan
- Increasing PTO After a Year of Service
- Transportation, Lodging, and Meals for orientation
- PrePass Plus for tolls & scales
- Rider Program
- Weekly Payroll & Direct Deposit
- In-cab scanners + TripPak Express
- Transflo Mobile App
- APUs standard on all tractors Running 85 Years Strong Founded by brothers Loren and Dale Decker in 1931, we are proud to say that our original family values haven't wavered. We are also proud that for nearly 8 decades we've had the pleasure of working with some of the best, professional truck drivers in the business. Today, our operations have grown 10-fold into a nationwide fleet with 7 operating terminals. Nearly 80% of our drivers have chosen to make Decker their career home. Will you?
Keywords: Decker Truck Line, Inc., Spartanburg , Reefer CDL-A Truck Driver, Professions , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!