Local, Regional, OTR & Team CDL-A Drivers - New Hourly/Mileage Pay - B
Company: Benore Logistic Systems, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Local, Regional, OTR & Team CDL-A Drivers
NEW HOURLY MILEAGE PAY AND $6,300 SIGN ON BONUS!
CALL or Apply Below!
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is a full-service logistics provider with over 25 years of experience in the industry. We are committed to the success of our drivers and offering competitive pay and home time.
We are adding to our team within the Southeast states including Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Local, Regional, OTR, and Team driver opportunities available our dispatch and driver partnership allow for flexibility with work routes to help fit your lifestyle. This partnership sets us apart from our competition and still allows us to meet business needs; a WIN-WIN!
Benore Offers Our Drivers:
- $6,300 SIGN-ON BONUS!
- LOCAL HOURLY DRIVERS start at $20 per hour base pay, B-shift differential of $2 per hour
- REGIONAL DRIVERS - 48 cents per mile
- OTR DRIVERS - 52 cents per mile
- TEAM DRIVERS 65 cents per mile
We require the following of all our drivers to help maintain our safety and compliance record:
- CDL Class A License with 24 months minimum driving experience
- Minimum of 23 years old
- Favorable driving record that meets our safety requirements
- Criminal background check meeting Customs and Border Protection guidelines
- High School Diploma or GED required
If you are a safety-conscious driver that appreciates a home-life balance, apply now!
Benore Logistic Systems, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Benore Logistic Systems, Inc., Spartanburg , Local, Regional, OTR & Team CDL-A Drivers - New Hourly/Mileage Pay - B, Professions , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!