Territory Sales: Polymer Color Concentrates, Masterbatch
Company: Plastic Executive Recruiters
Posted on: October 9, 2018
SE Territory Sales: Polymer Color ConcentratesDirect hire with benefits, uncapped commissions
- Pay:?? Base $80-90K, expected pay ?$110-$120K/year after commissions
- Location:?Your home office in the Carolinas
- Appropriate Sales Backgrounds: ?Colorants (dry or liquid color), Color Concentrates / Master Batch / Masterbatch, Compounded Polymers
- Travel: Total SE. Mostly windshield time, less than 50% overnights.
- Car: $12K allowance plus gas plus expenses.--------------------------------------------?Confidential Quick Apply?----------------------------------------THE COMPANY?The hiring company is a polymer materials manufacturer and supplier to the automotive, building & construction, and consumer products markets. This position will sell products for the division that makes plastic colorants and color concentrates / masterbatch solutions. Materials are sold to plastics manufacturers (extrusion, injection molding, blow molding), Tier I and Tier II companies, etc. The parent company is a $500M+ entity, offers very strong benefits, and product support comes from multiple plastic manufacturing plants nationwide. While the parent company is big, this division has a very home grown feel ? not too big and not too small: it provides support in engineering, processing, color matching and product development (NPD), maintenance, and supply chain.? They have solid, liquid, and powder departments, engineering, color lab, sales, and test run / sample departments. Additives have a wide variety of properties and applications including UV resistance, rigidity, surface properties, etc.?THE JOB: Territory Sales Representative, National Accounts Manager, Account ManagerNo commissions cap ? the sky is the limit at this plastics manufacturer.? You will have mostly windshield time and could possibly make most of your business in your backyard. You will not see much inner sales saturation or fighting over house accounts. ?Rather, you will be given some house accounts to work (a sweet deal).?? You will go over commission structure in either the 1st or 2nd interview with the hiring manager (not me).? You can sell into almost any application - packaging, automotive, building / construction, etc. as the company has plenty of capacity and use cases for its product portfolio.?Requirements
- 4 year degree preferred but not required
- Sales of one or more of these: Color for Plastics, color concentrates, colorants, liquid color
- You live in the Carolinas
Keywords: Plastic Executive Recruiters, Spartanburg , Territory Sales: Polymer Color Concentrates, Masterbatch, Sales , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!