Bi-Lingual Contact Center Agent
Company: Advance America
Posted on: July 13, 2019
OverviewThis position reports to the Contact Center Supervisor and,
is responsible for providing customer service, sales and support
for the Advance America products in both English and Spanish. This
position supports customers via phone to assist with inquiries and
transactions while providing company information with:
- Strong Verbal communication skills
- Sales skills
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly using multiple
- Dynamic ability to multi-task
Contact Center supports the entire portfolio of the Advance America
Business. The contact center agent will follow process and
procedures in order to remain compliant while supporting other
entities of the company. This includes:
- Ability to listen and discern a customer's needs and identify a
- Maintaining professional attitude and behavior while
communicating with customer and co-workers
- Ability to accurately type 35 words per minute and accurately
input necessary data
- Ability to work with multitude of computer
applications/programs to assess correct information
- Ability to work flexible hours during the week which include
evenings up to 10:00pm and all day Saturday
Influence and manage Verbal Communication:
- Utilize effective approaches when handling special telephone
tasks such as: transfers, payments, taking messages, call backs,
holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Apply appropriate communication skills to effectively listen
and decipher customer needs/issues.
- Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following
- Continuously building positive rapport with customers and
ultimately ‘sell' the Advance America product.
- Capability to ethically incorporate daily the Contact Center
goals and initiatives; daily, weekly, monthly.
- Able to understand, adjust and embrace new company initiatives
and adjust to the daily workload.
Maintain Positive Interactions:
- Capability to continuously acclimate well with a diversity of
personalities and individuals.
- Strong verbal communications, problem solving, time management
and organizational skills.
- Characteristics of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Dynamic attitude to handle tasks as assigned.
Understand, adhere to and enforce all corporate policies including,
but not limited to, Advance America's Creed, Code of Ethics and
Information Security Policies.QualificationsEquivalent Education
Level Required: A high school diploma or GED, preferred one year of
contact center experience or related work experience.
Experience Required: Prior in-bound call center experience and/or
prior customer service/sales experience with heavy phone volume and
data entry required and being bi-lingual in Spanish is required.
Experience working in a sales/service focused position.
Knowledge Required: Excellent written and verbal communications
skills as in both English and Spanish as would be needed to
communicate in person, by phone, and through email; adaptability
and flexibility to changing environment; and comfortable working in
a dynamic, high volume, fast-paced environment. Ability to read,
write, evaluate, and apply information. Ability to interact
professionally and exhibit appropriate social skills. Ability to
understand and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, and
laws governing our industry/business and products. Ability to
develop and maintain business relationships.
Physical Requirements: Sitting for long periods of time; standing
occasionally; walking; bending; squatting; kneeling;
pushing/pulling; reaching; twisting; frequent lifting of less than
10 lbs., occasional lifting of up to 20 lbs.; driving and having
access during the workday to an insured and reliable
transportation; typing; data entry; understand information;
transferring items between hands and/or to another person or
receptacle; use of office equipment to include computers.
Ability to work hours between 7:30am and 10:00pm Mon – Friday and
9-6 on Saturdays. Ability to work all holidays except Thanksgiving
Day, Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
Travel: No Travel
Attire: Professional attire (as required by company standards).
Other: Must be eligible to work in the USA and able to pass a
Keywords: Advance America, Spartanburg , Bi-Lingual Contact Center Agent, Sales , Spartanburg, South Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!